Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 hour (based on experience)
Hours: Between 20 to 24 hours a week/flexible schedule
Contact: submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
York Educational is looking for a part-time energetic and service oriented individual to join their team. We have competitive wages, medical/vision/dental insurance, 401K match and PTO.
Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing plan for the credit union. Provide research activities on marketing trends within the industry. Recommend marketing strategies. Complete legal filings for regulatory compliance. Perform a variety of creative and support duties related to the marketing function within the credit union.
- Development and implementation of the overall marketing plan annually.
- Research industry trends and demographics in the field of membership and develop recommendations for products and services or marketing programs.
- Coordinate member surveys twice a year at minimum to analyze member feedback on relationship and transactional experience at the credit union, and report on results.
- Assist with development, implementation, and analysis of marketing promotions. Utilize a variety of computer applications in the design and implementation of marketing materials.
- Obtain and/or coordinate bids for all phases of the production of marketing materials.
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts for the production of marketing materials.
- Help train staff in cross‐selling and marketing techniques.
- Handle member inquiries about promotional and marketing programs.
- Develop contact lists of potential new SEGs, members, dealers, or brokers in the credit union’s field of membership.
- Assist with design of message for traditional media ad on radio, social media ads and email blasts.
- Maintain website content, messages and dated material.
- Research previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- Review the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Develop and implement schedule of community events that will help promote membership and support.
- Attends various meetings in the community and/or at trade associations to develop new business prospects and promote the credit union.
- May make presentations on financial services to groups to promote credit union products.
- Assist management with contacting potential customer base in a variety of methods and follow‐up methods: via telephone, site visits, letters, emails, and direct mail campaigns.
- Maintain an up‐to‐date contact tracking tool.
- Analyze the methods that are successful in developing business. Analyze the products that best meet member needs.
- Promote all products and services with cross‐selling to meet members’ or SEGs’ needs.
- 3 or more years of experience as a marketer
- College degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Word Press, Constant Contact and social media platforms