When you need help, we’re here for you.
We offer free financial counseling for members. Whether you are trying to pay off debt or saving for retirement or a child’s education, we are here to help create a plan that works for you. Our Credit Union has helped many members over the years get a grip on their finances.
Give us a call at (717) 843-1153 or contact us to set up an appointment.
Resources To Get You Started
MEMBERS Financial Network offers members of YEFCU a complete array of online financial tools to assist you in all of your financial endeavors. You will have 24/7 access to all these surfaces:
- Their Brokerage Center gives members two options for online brokerage services with unparalleled security and convenience.
- Their Insurance and Investments section issues real-time auto quotes and answers to questions on auto, life, and homeowner’s insurance, payment protection products, and mutual funds.
- Their Money Management tool provides tools such as easy-to-use calculators and a comprehensive workbook to help you assess your financial needs.
- Their Education Center helps you find all the information you need with a vast searchable database of articles and other research tools written by certified financial planners.
- Their View My Accounts tool consolidates all your financial, travel, news, email, and more.